Discover these HighBoy dealers at the Antique & Design Center of High Point Market, April 16-23. A favorite venue of the world’s most discerning retailers and leading designers at High Point Market, this center features exquisite antiques, original works of art, and one-of-a-kind finds. Can’t make it to the show? Shop these HighBoy storefronts online now.
South Florida’s premier source for 18th-, 19th– and 20th-century French and European antiques. Alhambra Antiques in Coral Gables is a favorite of designers both locally and worldwide, thanks to its inventory of hand-selected pieces culled from its owners’ international travels and strong relationships forged with dealers from overseas.
1. French Vintage White Enameled Confit Pot
2. French Empire-Period Ten-Arm Bronze and Crystal Chandelier
3. Pair of Antique French Louis XVI-Style Painted Bergeres | 4. Vintage Spanish Market Bird Cage
5. French Louis XVI Style Painted Chest Of Drawers With Faux Marbletop
Caroline Faison’s reputation is as exalted as the carefully curated offerings at her eponymous antiques store in Greensboro, North Carolina: She’s regarded as one of the foremost original and adventurous collectors and dealers worldwide. Her unique personality, sense of style, and humor are reflected in the company she loves as much today as she did 48 years ago.
1. Early 19th Centuty Scandinavian Antique Painted Cupboard
2. Early 19th Century French Louis XVI style Giltwood Console
3. French Antique Louis XV Period Walnut Sedan Chair | 4. Monumental Continental Majolica Tile Mantle
5. Dutch Delft Framed Tile Countryside Scene
For collectors Craig Ringstad and Don Fields, there’s absolutely nothing like the thrill of the hunt. The avid travelers have been scouring the world for more than 30 years in search of beautiful, rare things—from decorative European antiques and accessories to fine jewelry and miniature books.
1. French Louis XVI Style Canapé | 2. 19th Century Italian Painting
3. 19th Century French Jeweled Hand Mirror
4. Scottish “Stuart” Tartan Ware, “Lady of the Lake” Book | 5. Hand Painted Porcelain Bowl
Specializing in European and American antiques, French Bleu has been a fixture in the Atlanta design scene since 1997, as a trusted and knowledgeable source for designers, dealers, private collectors, and individuals. Owners Brian and Tammie Wilson import their inventory directly from France, personally selecting unique pieces from the 17th through the 20th centuries.
1. Pair of Antique Bronze Doors | 2. French Antique Napoleon III Period Giltwood Frame with Mirror
3. Period Marlborough Chippendale Leather Wingback Chair
4. English Two-door Bookcase in Mahogany | 5. 18th Century French Copper Milk Pail
Like mother, like daughter: It’s no surprise that Bess Halstead Lee grew up to love antiques. Her mom, Martha Halstead, raised Bess and her sister in a home that was full of them. And, today, the impossibly chic duo have taken it one step further, channeling their joint passion (and their impressive collection of eclectic Continental pieces) into a charming shop in Charleston.
1. 19th Century French Painted Chest | 2. 20th Century Italian Gilt Sunburst Mirror
3. 19th Century Petite Ebonized Salon Chair
4. 19th Century Dutch Mahogany Mirror | 5. 19th Century Dutch Bleached Oak Side Table
Nancy Price has been an interior designer and collector for more than 30 years. Her distinctive, fresh-and-yet-timeless style often incorporates the sleekness of modern elements paired with the decadence of the antique pieces she has carefully sourced during her travels. Nancy’s appreciation of artistic craftsmanship, her classic fashion design influences, and an innate understanding for interior layering are the foundation of her work.
1. Pair of Mid-Century Modern Italian Leather Armchairs
2. “Blue Mountains” Original Vintage Watercolor in Silver Frame
3. Mid-Century Modern Brutalist Brass Sunburst Wall Sculpture
4. Carrara Marble Abstract Sculpture | 5. Pair of South American Mid-Century Modern Nightstands