While many things have changed about the way we celebrate holidays over the years, there are a few things that have remained constant: They’re still a time for family and food and, of course, the perfect venue to bring out the good silverware. Get your home party-ready and kick off the season of giving with these three style favorites from The HighBoy.
1. Elegant Evening: Ornate 19th-century accessories with gold, silver, and bronze accents create a grandiose table fit for nobility.
1. Victorian Silverplate Bun Warmer, 2. German Art Nouveau Pewter Tea & Coffee Service,
3. English Brass Champagne Bucket, 4. French Sterling Silver Ice Cream Knife and Server,
5. French Porcelain Partial Gilt Vase, 6. English Crystal Decanter,
7. French Cut Glass Basket with Bronze Ormolu
2. Rustic Reunion: Cozy up with these French and English country pieces made of beautiful unfinished materials, with warm tones.
1. French Wine Press, 2. French Boulangerie Baguette Cutter, 3. Vintage Country French Pitcher,
4. English Twist Candlesticks, 5. Set of Three Pewter Plates, 6. Set of Three French Stoneware Pots,
7. French Country Stock Pot
3. Eclectic Event: Mix and match oriental decor with mid-century colorful items for a touch of whimsy.
1. Pair of Hand Blown Murano Glass Candelabra, 2. English Leather Fire Bucket,
3. Pair of Swedish Candlesticks, 4. English Drink Set, 5. Swedish Mid-Century Candelabra,
6. Japanese Imari Style Porcelain Charger 7. Japanese Yellow Vase