There’s nothing more exciting in the world of art and design than a collaboration. Which is why we were thrilled to partner with three brilliant design businesses for the Antiques, Garden & Design show in Chicago last weekend.
With a lush, chinoiserie-inspired wallpaper from Fromental, exquisite 18th-, 19th-, and 20th-century antiques from The Golden Triangle (Chicago shop and HighBoy storefront), and renown local interior design firm Jessica Lagrange Interiors to tie the look together, the finished project was a vibrant and luxurious blend of style and color.
Recreate our vignette in your home with these offerings on The HighBoy:
1. Vintage Hungarian Round Back Chairs | 2. French Vintage Carved Wood Gilt Sunburst Mirror
3. Gothic Style Bronze Lantern | 4. Swedish Mid-Century Hand-Blown Blue Vases
5. Fortuny Pillow in 1930’s “Sevigne” Pattern
6. French Mid-Century Coffee Table | 7. 19th Century Italian Kitchen Jars
8. 16th Century Silk Fragment Pillow | 9. French Mid-Century Sofa
Event photography by Trinity Valentine.
Garden photography by Lucia Tolosa and Olga Granda-Scott.