Neil Patrick Harris’ townhouse in NYC’s Harlem is legend—wait for it—dary. Legendary.
The actor, funny-man, father of two, and now host of the 87th Academy Awards recently purchased the five-story, 19th-century townhouse with his husband David Burtka.
Like his on-screen character Barney Stinson on TV’s How I Met Your Mother, Harris is a magic aficionado. That’s why the Harris and Burtka couple transformed the building—once a speak-easy for Irish mill workers—into a family home filled with magic memorabilia, secret rooms, trick-doors, and film paraphernalia.
While the entire home is award-worthy, if we could present Harris and Burtka an Oscar this Sunday it would go to their colorful and imaginative den. The den’s interior brims with an impressive art and antique collection, which wondrously conjures up the playful and comical nature of its owners.
Shop our collection inspired by the magic that Neil Patrick Harris brings to everything he touches—just in time for Oscar night!
1. “The Conformist” Film Vintage Poster
2. Pair of English Tufted Leather Club Chairs | 3. 1960s Italian Bar Cart
4. French Napoleon III Perfume Traveling Case
5. American Mid-Century Industrial Lamp
6. Bird Bronze Sculpture | 7. Cordial Medoc Vintage Poster
8. Neoclassical Style English Desk